The Eleventh International Conference on Engineering Computational Technology
23-25 August, 2022 | Montpellier, France
Before travelling to the conference, please familiarise yourself with the Covid-19 requirements for France, which Elsevier will be following. The current country guidelines can be found here
We still request that anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is under any self-quarantine orders does not attend the conference.
This is the eleventh conference in the Engineering Computational Technology (ECT) series that commenced in 1998. The conference is concerned with the application of the latest computational technology to all aspects of engineering. Computational technology encompasses both the latest hardware and software developments as well as algorithmic and theoretical developments. Contributors to this conference series have included engineers, mathematicians and scientists.
The conference is concerned with both theoretical, mathematical and scientific developments as well as applications of established technology to new domains.
The conference runs concurrently with the Fourteenth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology (CST). Participants may attend sessions from either the CST2022 or ECT2022 conference.
The ECT2022 Conference will be opened jointly with the CST2022 Conference with a lecture presented by Professor Klaus-Jürgen Bathe of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
The themes for this conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Computational Methods
- Computational Techniques
- Engineering Modelling, Simulation including Pre- and Post-Processing
- Engineering Design, Optimisation and Manufacture
- Engineering Modelling, Information Systems, Management and Decision Making
- Engineering Applications of Computational Technology
- Software Development and Maintenance for Engineering Applications
- Computational Engineering: Education and Training
This is the eleventh conference in the Engineering Computational Technology series that commenced in 1998. Events prior to 2018 were organised by Civil Comp Press.
Previous venues for the conference have included: Edinburgh, Prague, Leuven, Lisbon, Gran Canaria, Athens, Valencia, Dubrovnik, Naples and in 2018, Sitges near Barcelona.
- Klaus-Jürgen Bathe, MIT, USA
- R. Deiterding, Southampton University, UK
- D. Herrero-Perez, Technical University of Cartagena, Spain
- J. Logo , Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- F. Magoules, Ecole Centrale Paris, France
- B.H.V. Topping, University of Pécs, Hungary and Heriot-Watt University, UK
- P. Ivanyi, University of Pécs, Hungary