The Tenth International Conference on Engineering Computational Technology
4-6 September 2018 | Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
This is the tenth conference in the Engineering Computational Technology (ECT) series that commenced in 1998. The conference is concerned with the application of the latest computational technology to all aspects of engineering. Computational technology encompasses both the latest hardware and software developments as well as algorithmic and theoretical developments. Contributors to this conference series have included engineers, mathematicians and scientists.
The conference is concerned with both theoretical, mathematical and scientific developments as well as applications of established technology to new domains.
The conference runs concurrently with the Thirteenth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology (CST). Participants may attend sessions from either the CST2018 or ECT2018 conference.
The ECT2018 Conference will be opened jointly with the CST2018 Conference with a lecture presented by Professor Klaus-Jürgen Bathe of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
The themes for this conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Computational Methods
- Computational Techniques
- Engineering Modelling, Simulation including Pre- and Post-Processing
- Engineering Design, Optimisation and Manufacture
- Engineering Modelling, Information Systems, Management and Decision Making
- Engineering Applications of Computational Technology
- Software Development and Maintenance for Engineering Applications
- Computational Engineering: Education and Training
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited for oral presentations at the conference on the above themes and should be submitted by 16 March 2018.
Submit abstracts here.
This is the tenth conference in the Engineering Computational Technology series that commenced in 1998. Previous events have been organised by Civil Comp Press.
Previous venues for the conference have included: Edinburgh, Prague, Leuven, Lisbon, Gran Canaria, Athens, Valencia, Dubrovnik and Naples.
Click to download apps
- Klaus-Jürgen Bathe, MIT, USA
- B.H.V. Topping, University of Pécs, Hungary and Heriot-Watt University, UK
- P. Ivanyi, University of Pécs, Hungary